I had two supernatural childbirth experiences…..including one which turned out to be at home (which was NOT the plan!) .
There are some practical details to any childbirth and in this week’s video, I want to cover some of them. Here are some of the key points:
1. Hire a doula! I found this so very helpful! My husband and my family were great supports, but I really wanted more specific support.
2. Investigate where to have the baby. It doesn’t have to be a hospital. We used a birth center the first time and….ummm….our bathroom floor the second time. 🙂 [Read my husband’s story about this] Actually we were going to go to the hospital!
3. Find a like-minded obstetrician. This is a big deal, or was for me.
4. Don’t leave home too soon. You don’t want to be at the hospital any longer than you have to.
5. Stay physically active. I’m glad that I did. It made labor and delivery easier.
You can also see the video on YouTube
More Family Content from Family Life and Love
If you would like to see family content in your feed more often, stop over and “like” our FaceBook page. We post new family material every day. Some of it is funny, most of it is helpful, some inspiring and some surprising. Here’s an example >>
We also have a YouTube channel now with over 80 videos all about family. I would be delighted to have you join us on a regular basis….we publish a new video every week, and if you subscribe, you’ll get notifications when we post new material.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day. 🙂